If you’ve got stuff to sell please call Gretchen Bell.
We are eager to hear from you!
- Vintage clothing, shoes, hats, and accessories from every decade thru the 1980′s (in GOOD condition).
- Costume and Native American Jewelry from every decade.
- Antiques and collectibles
- Old Photos.
- Taxidermy in average to good condition.
- Composition dolls or doll parts (ie heads, legs, arms)
- Vintage Cameras
- Vintage House Wares
- all kinds of MILITARY
- Old Advertising (ie. signs, vending machines etc.)
- Memorabilia of all kinds
- Strange art
- Old interesting paintings
- Gilded Frames
- Victorian and Edwardian items
- velvet paintings and black light posters
- Religious Items
- Medical Items
- Vintage/Historical Ephemera (ie. paper items) is transitory written and printed matter not intended to be retained or preserved. The word derives from the Greek, meaning things lasting no more than a day. Some collectible ephemera are advertising trade cards, bookmarks, catalogs, greeting cards, letters, pamphlets, postcards, posters, prospectuses, stock certificates, tickets and zines.
- Mid-century Furniture and Lighting.
- Vintage Fabrics and quilts
- Folk Art
- Camp and Kitsch Items
- garden statuary
- Old Pottery
- Vintage Christmas from the 1970s or earlier.
- institution of learning items such as flash cards, old chalk boards, year books etc.
- postmortem items. (funeral photos, wreaths)
- any thing Victorian, Edwardian, Depression, Art Deco.
- unusual furniture.
- lamps and lighting.
Any thing that might be a little unusual or questionable. We would probably be interested in.